Monday, January 25, 2010

Ip Changer For Ubuntu I Installed This Ip Changer Program And I Dont Remember What It Was And Its Causeing Problems?

I installed this ip changer program and i dont remember what it was and its causeing problems? - ip changer for ubuntu

OK, so this program installed IP migration a while ago. And I do not remember his name and was not actually installed in the program list. Now that pop up in Firefox has all the time. I can not restore upgrades to the system or a system. I am using Windows Vista.
What can I do?.

2 comments:

what what 'n' what what said...

Well, I do not have Vista, only XP. But unless you delete your download history. (You can press Ctrl + J to see with Firefox when you use this browser if you are using to download the program), then you can see his name. If you delete the history, try to download an online game on download.com, so you can see where most of the programs are downloaded, however, look exactly where it is unloaded, and very probably in the archives program ( on my \\ \\ \\ \\ computer \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt can be read; Local Disk (C:) \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; see Program Files) and if something is known. If you do not know and / or do not download the list of program files or on your desktop or download folder in the My Documents folder.

If you have not found, then the control panel, run \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, add or remove programs and then start looking for a program that uses a look at the date of the last section in the list, You can also remove unneeded programs in some time. I do not know if this is the best way to find things thatI do not remember, but what do I do if I have a program I can remember.

Chris said...

ps for the free software www.beingahuman.blogspot.com find the software useful marker for the article in their responses using

Post a Comment