Monday, January 4, 2010

How Long Gingerbread Dough Keep How Do I Keep My Gingerbread Men From Falling Apart After Baking?

How do I keep my gingerbread men from falling apart after baking? - how long gingerbread dough keep

I have some people bread last week and it was sweet, but was broken the next day. You did not cook long enough, I can not too much flour when rolling out? I froze the dough for four hours. I am a little more to celebrate this weekend, Christmas and my son wants to turn. Thanks

1 comments:

Miz Lamb said...

Suggestion shooting: the dust of the rolling surface with powdered sugar and sprinkle top with powdered sugar instead of flour dough.

Roll No suggestion: get vacuum belts that match your role. Put them on both sides and provides a guide for the thickness of the crust, biscuits or cake, or something to measure.

I always had a cookie bake see first question to be like. Then peel the addition or subtraction minutes of cooking time in the recipe.
In this way, not wasting a lot of cookies!

Post a Comment